We’ve been leading up to this day all month … #GivingTuesday is tomorrow! This is a huge, global giving moment and kicks off the year’s season of giving and we need your help to maximize our fundraising goal of $20,000.
Shared humanity and radical generosity is what #GivingTuesday is all about and Give an Hour is raising money that will allow us to continue making a difference in the lives of those we serve by prioritizing mental health for individuals and communities.
How Can You Help?
- Donate to our Classy fundraiser
- Donate to our Facebook fundraiser
- Create your own Facebook fundraiser and share it with your friends and family on #GivingTuesday. Creating a fundraiser is easy and we welcome fundraisers with any goal amount. Get started with your fundraiser here.
Traditional methods of addressing mental health concerns are no longer sufficient and we need the support of everyone who believes good mental health is worth the fight to make these — and other — programs possible. If you are able to donate $5 or $500, your contribution will make an impact.
Your generous donation supports Give an Hour in a number of ways … Whether it’s through one-on-one counseling for our military service members, veterans and their family members, providing peer support and group support to survivors of the Route 91 mass shooting or establishing a FREE mental health clinic immediately following the school shooting in Uvalde, Give an Hour is committed to supporting those in need of mental health services. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Other Ways to Give
We appreciate your much-needed financial contributions; however, #GivingTuesday is so much more than one day in November. There is absolutely more than one way to give:
- Give of yourself by becoming a Wellness Ambassador and advocate for mental health in your community
- If you’re a licensed mental health care professional, give to others by joining our network of volunteer providers
- Give to your community by sharing our resources and messages
Throughout the day tomorrow on our social media channels, we will share stories of those who can speak firsthand about their experience with Give an Hour. If you believe mental health is a priority and want to be a catalyst for change in your own community, we will show you how you can help.
Thank you for your continued support of our mission. We appreciate you so much and every single dollar you give makes a huge difference in the lives of your friends, family, neighbors and communities. We couldn’t do this without you!
Thank you for your generosity!
Give an Hour