Join us at the 2nd annual Social Justice Summit hosted by the Trauma Research Foundation on January 14 – 16, 2022.
Our CEO, Dr. Trina Clayeux will be speaking on January 15, 2022.
You’re invited to join us in a virtual community as we explore vitally important issues in the realm of social justice and healing from trauma.
Additional topics include visibility and inclusion, psychedelics, incarceration, accessibility, education, community embodiment, and more.
The Social Justice Summit’s purpose is as follows:
- To address trauma as a social, political, and collective issue, not just an individual experience.
- To showcase and address the social contexts for and in which trauma happens — inequality, poverty, racism, homophobia,
- sexism, war.
- To address trauma as a social and collective experience.
- To address the limited accessibility of mental health services and treatment for the most traumatized populations.
- To showcase and present new models of services that provide mental health support and treatment for underserved,
- underrepresented people in need of care.
- To raise funds for scholarships and provide collaborative opportunities and access to all other Trauma Research
- Foundation programming
The early bird rate of $125 is available until December 14th. Register here.
Check out the website for more information over the coming weeks for scholarship opportunities, session details, and full speaker line-up.