On Demand: Women, Trauma & Mental Health: Empowering women with the skills and insight to thrive
In partnership with the DC Office of Victim Services and Justice Grants, Give an Hour is excited to offer Give an Hour providers (limited spots available) an educational opportunity through PESI, a leading continuing education company:
On-demand, self-study course:
Women, Trauma & Mental Health: Empowering women with the skills and insight to thrive
Give an Hour providers: get access to this online course for free! Earn up to 15 of FREE self-study CEUs
Learn some of the field’s most effective treatment methods, directly from the innovators who perfected them, including:
- Judith Herman: world-leading trauma expert and author, developer of the Complex PTSD diagnosis
- Pat Ogden: creator of the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy method and a pioneer in somatic psychology
- Janina Fisher: internationally renowned author, shame and complex trauma expert
- Babette Rothschild: somatic trauma therapy pioneer, best-selling author and leading educator
- Julia Samuel: UK bestselling author and acclaimed psychotherapist
- Eboni Webb: esteemed international DBT trainer and expert speaker on racial and transgenerational trauma
- And many more!
Register now and discover how to transform painful, traumatic experiences into powerful opportunities for healing, well-being, and growth.
Learn about EDRT Program