Welcome to the MilSpouse Network’s Employment Page!
Here you will find all of the information and resources you need to support you through your journey towards getting a job as a mental health professional.
- Military Spouse Employment Partnership – This partnership helps military spouses connect with more than 160 military-friendly employers.
- Spouse Education and Career Opportunities – Military OneSource’s education and career resources specifically for military
- CareerOneStop features many links to resources, including a job search tool.
- Military Spouse Corporate Career Network– The MSCCN is a team of highly educated and experienced military spouses, caregivers, and veterans who specialize in employment readiness, resume assistance, virtual training, mentorship and individualized assistance, and more.
- Hiring Our Heroes Military Spouse Program – This
program puts on hundreds of job fairs each year and provides online tools for helping find a career.
- Base/Installation Family Center – Locate “spouse education, training and careers” at your local military installation.
Job Search Resources
- VA Careers in Mental Health
- United Health Employment Opportunities
- FederalJobs.net – Federal Government Jobs
- USAJobs – Federal Government Jobs
Résumé Writing Resources
- USAJobs – To write your federal résumé, we strongly suggest using the Résumé Builder available on this site. It will guide you through the résumé writing process, ensuring that you do not leave out important pieces of your application. It also allows you to store multiple résumés, so that you can tailor each one to a different position. The Résumé Builder will also eliminate decorative formatting by generating a template that looks the same for every applicant, ensuring a fair and equal process.
- Federal Résumé Guide – everything you should know when applying for a federal career.
- Career Spark – This powerful tool helps military spouses translate their experience into a free, printable, skills-based résumé that focuses on tangible and intangible skills gained through education, volunteer experience, and prior work.
- Go Government – This site provides tips and tricks for writing a great résumé for the federal government.
Return to the MilSpouse Resource Page