This search returns registered and available Give an Hour® providers. Please note that during the COVID 19 pandemic, the majority of Give an Hour providers are offering virtual (video and phone) support. As a reminder, Give an Hour does not provide emergency services. Click here for resources.
Please keep in mind the following tips for finding and connecting with a GAH provider. If you still aren’t able to connect with a provider after trying the suggestions below, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you as quickly as possible.
- Enter less search criteria in the provider search fields to return a larger number of results.
- Select phone or video counseling as many providers are working virtually during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Contact multiple providers to find who will be the best fit for your needs and availability. Leave short messages with your name and phone number clearly spoken multiple times.
- Be aware providers are also experiencing large volumes of requests and return calls may take longer than usual.
- Try email as providers spend much of their day with clients. Consider visiting their website to see if they have an email listed or a “Contact Us”.
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions page for more info
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance