Welcome to the MilSpouse Network’s Financial Page! Here you will find all the financial information and resources you need to support you through your journey towards becoming a mental health professional.
Scholarship Information and Financial Support
- FAFSA Information
- Pell Grants
- Federal Loan Forgiveness Program
- Federal Loan Repayment Program: National Health Service Corps (NHSC)
- Post-9/11 GI Bill – The transferability option under the Post-9/11 GI Bill allows service members to transfer all or some unused benefits to their spouse or dependent children.
- Career OneStop
- Hope for the Warriors Military Spouse Scholarships
- NBCCF Military Scholarship
National Military Family Association
Our partner in the MilSpouse Network, National Military Family Association, can offer spouses financial and resources, including money for licensure and loan repayment.Visit NMFA’s scholarship page now.
Return to the MilSpouse Resource Page