A Week to Change Direction
May 10-16, 2021
A Week to Change Direction is a virtual, global event during which we all take the opportunity to prioritize our mental health.
A Week to Change Direction is a virtual, global event where we are asking everyone to participate in 1 of the 5 ways from the safety of your home.
Individuals and organizations share what they did for themselves and for loved ones, coworkers, neighbors, and communities to protect and encourage everyone’s emotional wellness during this worldwide pandemic.
- Who? Everyone who cares about mental health and wellness!
- What? A VIRTUAL and GLOBALLY coordinated event called A Week to Change Direction
- When? May 10-16
- Where? Everywhere and anywhere!
- Why? To change the culture of mental health by encouraging everyone to stay emotionally healthy
- How? We have FIVE activities you can choose from to participate in A Week to Change Direction. Want to do something else, GREAT! Post on social media during May 10-16 with #ChangeDirection what you are doing.